The Old Fox Club
Who are we?
The Old Fox Club is established by the Glass Innovation Institute (Gii). We aim to collect glass related knowledge from experts who have retired from the whole value chain and to transfer it to the next generation.
This will ensure that invaluable (and often unwritten) experience will be inherited and utilized by young generations.
Universities and companies can hire our members to provide training or to help in the development of new products and processes.
The Old Fox Club will be the leading knowledge-sharing network for the whole glass value chain by connecting glass experts and designers with young professionals, startups, universities and students.
What we expect from the members?
While The Old Fox Club coordinates all the work, all members are expected to:
- To the material bank and press: technical articles and presentations/ papers/videos/animations/pictures
- Some marketing materials
- Ideas for a virtual training program (near future)
- Give one presentation voluntarily in educational events arranged by the club (travel expenses will be covered).
- Help to get business partners to sponsor and support the development of GII, especially when we apply for EU funds.
- Make Gii more well known among other companies and glass experts.
Our success does not happen without other companies, universities, research institutes and customers.